Xylon’s data loggers insert between the vehicle’s sensors and the ECUs to non-invasively record the data, with a very low latency and transparent to other electronic systems the test car. All recorded data are precisely timestamped and their synchronicity is fully preserved.
- Modular and flexible data logger
- Recording of all automotive sensory data in its original form
- External MTU (Measurement Test Unit) conversion boxes not required
- Raw data interfacing through various I/O modules
- Precise timestamping (< 100ns) – alignment of all data channels
- Compact, rugged housing
- Consumption less than 100 W
At the moment users can choose from 20 different interface I/O module types, including video modules (FPD-Link III, GMSL2 etc.), automotive network modules (CAN, LIN, FlexRay etc.), smart accelerators for tasks (local TAPI parsing), and utility and Ethernet module boards. The flexible hardware platform developed by Xylon can be easily expanded with additional modules for new interfaces.